|Home Interviews David Anthony Kraft's Comics Interview
Since many of the G.I.Joe fans I have met also collect comic books, I have created an on-line index of the first 100 issues of David Anthony Kraft's Comics Interview, a magazine
series that will entertain and enlighten you as read the in-depth interviews with the professionals in the comic book industry.
If you wish to learn more about the people who were involved with the G.I.Joe cartoon and comic book series, I recommend the following issues:
· Andy Mushynsky (inker on G.I.Joe comic book series): #22
· Christy Marx (wrote five episodes): #10
· Martin Pasko (wrote four episodes): #34
· Larry Houston (storyboard director): #58
· Gerry Conway (co-writer of five episodes): #13, 75
· Roy Thomas (co-creator of a story): #66, 67, 68
· Denny O'Neil (wrote "The Invaders"): #35
· Mike Vosburg (storyboard director): #90
· Jim Galton (President of Marvel): #1 [talks about G.I.Joe in the article]
· Marv Wolfman (wrote two episodes): #3, 26, 74
· Steve Gerber (supervising story editor and writer): #1, 15
· Roger Silfer (wrote two episodes): #1, 8
From Frank Miller and his work on The Dark Knight Returns to
Jim Shooter and Marvel's Secret Wars to Robotech to Teenage
Mutant Ninja Turtles, Comics Interview covered some of the most
memorable characters on and off the pages of comic books during the 1980s.
So ease your nostalgic pangs and peruse the catalogs for your favorite
writers and artists:
A to E --
F to J --
K to O
P to T --
U to Z --
The Entire List
$5.00 for 1 issue
$10.00 for 3 issues
$15.00 for 5 issues
(all prices include shipping)
Just like comic books, some issues are sold at premium because they are
in high demand. Therefore, please note the following prices and issue numbers
when placing your order:
· $10.00 each - #6, 31, 47, 65, 79, 81, 93, 100
· $15.00 each - #3, 4, 9, 17, 25, 26, 42, 46, 57, 70, 75, 77, 82
· $30.00 each - #48, 50
1. E-mail David Anthony Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org to check for issue availability and confirmation of your total
2. Print out the order form
3. Write on the order form which issue(s) you wish to order, the total and your name, mailing address and email address
4. Mail the order form and the check (or money order) to:
Fictioneer Books, Ltd.
Please make all checks and money orders payable to Fictioneer
52 Trillium Lane
Clayton, GA 30525
Are You a Die-Hard Marvel Comics Fan?
If you love collecting old Marvel art and collectibles, be sure to ask David Anthony Kraft about for his "Old Marvel Stuff For Sale" list.
Just in case you didn't know, I am not affiliated with Fictioneer Books, Ltd. and I do not derive any income from the sales of the issues listed within the on-line catalog; therefore, I am not liable for any disastrous miscommunications by email or misdirected mail orders. I have ordered from David Anthony Kraft in the past and encountered no problems - so go out and buy lots and lots of magazines!